Wednesday, January 20, 2010

7 more days and yes she's potty trained!

We have 7 more days of this 5a.m. workout! I honestly am so happy that I have done this. I haven't felt this good in a really long time. The only complaint I have is I'm getting bigger, muscle wise! I want my arms to get more tone and yes my butt and legs, but heck I can't fit in my jeans! Leven says my booty is growing, finally! I've never really had a butt and after having Taydem it helped a little. But now I want it to sit up a little higher, HA! I hope to continue working out in the mornings before work once it's all over. They are having another bootcamp in May.

And Yes, we can finally say it, "Tay is potty trained!" It's crazy how she finally gets it! She loves wearing her big girl panties and flushing that pot! Last night we were taking a shower together and she slipped and fell, hard! I'm really surprised she didn't break her wrist b/c she tried to catch herself when she fell. I tried to catch her but she was slippery and so was my hand. I felt so bad for her. She bit her lip and just cried and cried and cried!

Leven says Taydem is on some kind of time clock. She wakes up and gets in bed with him at 6:10a.m. every morning. He said at first she would look for me, but now she just crawls in bed and cuddles up against him. So when I come home from working out, it's so sweet what I find!

No comments: