Tuesday, June 2, 2009

No more summers off

Since I started school way back in 1986 I have always had summers off. Once I graduated high school and started college, I still never took summer school. I always wanted that break from work or school. Then after college I became a teacher and STILL had summers off. So this is the first time in forever that I will actually be working through summertime. It really does stink too. While Leven and Trever will be out playing all day, I will be stuck in an office wishing I was playing too. Leven and Trever are headed to Mexia today to make their rounds to everyone (Mexia is still in school until Thursday!) and then they will head to Austin for Leven's niece's graduation on Wednesday. Yea MISTI! So Tooter Poot and I will be all alone for a few days.

Our house is coming along so fast I can't hardly keep up with all the pictures that I need to be taking. Dad said he will for sure have us in the house before school starts back up! Isn't that crazy? Today Leven is meeting with the surround sound system guy (I'm not sure what you call him) and the alarm guy. All the windows and doors will be installed and the trim will get some color on the outside! EXCITING stuff happening.

Dustin and Darin are also building homes. There's just so much going on right now in our family. I don't think any of us ever slow down.

No comments: