Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Headache in the works

Leven and I went and met with the guy who's building our cabinets. I swear, as long as we don't kill each other things will be great. The thing with Leven and I is we don't have a clue what's going on or how we want everything to look. So then we start arguing about stupid stuff. Most husbands and wives at least have some sort of idea how they want things to be in a new home. Not us! So today making all those decisions gave me a huge headache. We had to pick out the style of the cabinets, the type of wood, how we were going to design Leven's "Trophy Case thingy", what type of fancy pullouts in the cabinets, and it goes on and on! So thank goodness we have a good cabinet guy. (What is he called?? I hate calling him that!) He is going to put something together by what we told him and we will go from there. He said he has all the time in the world and will draw it up for us 10 times if we need him too. That made me feel a little better.

Trever's city league team is playing in the championship game tonight. Then it's All-Stars time. It never ends!

My 10 year class reunion is this Saturday. We have about 70 people saying that they are coming. Which is a lot considering I only graduated with 87! I'm pretty excited about it!

No comments: