Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ready-Set-Go

The house is coming along. They are pouring the concrete for the slab today. Yeah! I will post pics soon. I picked out the windows and interior/exterior doors yesterday. That is seriously just too much for me. I'm such a simple person and I don't care what my windows look like. Just make them look nice. That's something I don't think about when I drive up to a house. I never say, "Wow, look at those windows!" I have a feeling it hasn't even gotten to the worse part yet. I can't even imagine picking out the paint colors, cabinets, appliances, floors, light fixtures, faucets, etc. It's making me crazy just thinking about it. I'm going to Houston this weekend to visit my Aunt and Uncle(s) and cousins. Hopefully my Aunt will give me some really GOOD advice on this sort of stuff. I'm also going to get some ideas from Chelsea's casa. Then that Saturday Chelsea and Carl are having their 3rd Annual Crawfish Boil. Fun fun times!

Trever got his braces off! I swear he looks different every time I see him. He's getting so old and cute too fast! I will post a pic soon of his pearly whites.

No comments: