Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Loooonnnggg Weekend w/ some good NEWS!

I felt like I just took a vacation from work. Friday we took Taydem up to Dallas to Scottish Rite Hospital for her yearly visit on her hip. We got into X-Ray really fast but then waited for almost 2 hours before we saw the doctor. We were all about to go crazy in that place. We finally got to see him and he said that she looks so good that we won't have to come back---EVER! I just knew he would say bring her back in 5 or 10 years! That 2 hour wait was worth hearing that news! After the hospital visit we went to the Dallas Zoo to check out all those animals! I haven't been to that zoo since I was a kid and believe me, it hasn't changed much. Those animals were terrible looking! Most of them looked 100 years old and sickly looking. But we did enjoy our time together. Saturday morning we had some friends come down for the Memorial weekend. We had a blast! The weather was nasty and cloudy all weekend, but that didn't damper our fun. I'm so glad Billy, Lucas and Aliya made it down for a visit.

No comments: