Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Weekend

On Saturday, Danin and I took Trever to Tyler to meet his grandmother and we decided to stay and shop for a little bit. OMG! Taydem is the worse ever to take shopping. I need to buy a smaller stroller so bad for this reason. She wants to touch everything, crawl under racks, and she wants you to play chase with her. Danin and I did our shopping and headed home, FAST!

That night my Aunt and Uncle had everyone over for steaks. They were the best steaks EVER, along with a really tasty cocunut pie! The kids swam while all the adults sat around watching golf and visiting. We had a really good time.

Yesterday after church Dad cooked hamburgers and Mom opened up all her Mother's Day presents. She also got the slip-n-slide out for the kiddos. That water was freezing, but they loved it! Poor Taydem didn't have a bathing suit so Mom put her in a little boy's swimsuit! Leven wrote me a poem for Mother's Day (he made it look like Taydem wrote it! It was super sweet and very unexpected) and gave me shopping money! I had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

No comments: