Monday, April 27, 2009

Weekend Recap

Saturday morning I got up and headed to Carthage to help my brother and his wife with a catering job. Jucy's Hamburgers is doing catering now so spread the word. I wanted to help out whenver they have a job to make some extra cash. It was so hot that day. But we got it done and did a good job.

That night was Krystal's wedding and I was so excited about attending this one. Danin was a bridesmaid and Chrissy and Dustin were both singing at it. Chrissy sang at the wedding and Dustin sang their first dance song. Trever watched Taydem during the actual wedding part (he took her outside and played with her) but at the reception she was horrible. I really didn't think it would be that big of a problem bringing her. But for some odd reason she only wanted me. She was so clingy. This is so bad, but we left before the bride and groom were introduced at the reception. So I didn't get to hear Dustin sing. But I knew she was going to be that way the whole night so we just called it a night. Which really sucked! I love going to weddings so I can mingle and visit with everyone I don't normally get to see on an every day occasion. So these next weddings coming up, Taydem will be stuck at home with a babysitter!

SWINE FLU??

So over the weekend we learned about this crazy flu that's going around. This morning they were saying that you need to have 2 weeks worth of food in your house and a mask. They said you should be sure to have enough food just in case you have to stay in your house for 10 days. Yikes! They say it is hitting 20-40 year old group. I guess we need to be on the look out!

1 comment:

Sterling said...

yea so i told steven that he has now introduced all of us to the Swine flu because he's been catching all these wild hogs!!lol
oink oink