Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blogging

I can't believe I have kept up with all this blogging. I enjoy reading other people's blog and keeping up with their lives each day. I added the "News Feed" on my blog (shows where folks are from that read my blog). It's on the bottom left side of the page. It's crazy what cities pop up! I know my Houston readers! I know my Florida reader and Louisana reader as well. I also have a friend in New York that keeps up with us (hi Amanda). I have friends in the Dallas area and of course East Texas...but there's someone in New Mexico that continues to read my page and I'm not sure who that is.....??? Any hints...

So yesterday my hard working wonderful two brothers and dad got started on our lot! I'm so lucky to have them in my life...they are all so talented, especially on big heavy equipment (bulldozer, tractors, back-hoes, etc)! So thanks to them we are ready to build our home! Love y'all!

All my reality shows are getting close to the end (tear)! American Idol is down to 5 and I have no idea what America will do with these 5...they are all so good! I'm rooting for Kris though! The Biggest Loser is down to 5!. I love that show....If you have never seen it, just watch the finale in a few weeks. It's worth it just to see all the contestants and their "big" transformations...crazy crazy! America's Next Top Model is down to 5 too! That's Danin and my show...Leven hates this show and The Biggest Loser. Dancing with the Stars is getting closer and closer to the end. I'm not sure who I want to win this one. I love Melissa, Chuck, and Shawn! Lil' Kim is good too! As you can tell I LOVE reality TV...it's kind of scary. I left out two other shows....The Amazing Race (Natalie and I are going to be on this show one season) AND The Duel II!! ok...enough of that!

Here's a pic of Taydem at her best!! TALKING.....

1 comment:

CMAK2 said...

you're my blogging protege! way to keep it up! love ya!