Thursday, April 30, 2009

Copy Cat

Last night I was eating chips and salsa and Taydem was sitting patiently waiting for me to give her a chip. Normally I don't give her chips b/c I'm afraid she will get choked on them. But last night I was eating Lays and they are some what softer. So as she was watching and waiting I finally gave her a small chip. She looked at me and then dipped her chip in the salsa. Danin and I started cracking up! Then she carefully licked the salsa to make sure she liked it. She dipped about 3 more times and then finally put the chip back in the bag! With Taydem, everything has a place. She is so organized even at 20 months. It's kind of scary. If she gets something out, she will always put it back. She loves cleaning her face after eating, loves putting lotion on her hands, and LOVES shoes! She wants them on all the time. When the shoes are on, it means "Bye-Bye" time. And she loves to go bye-bye!

No comments: