Monday, April 6, 2009

Baby baby

My brother Dustin and his wife are expecting baby #3!! Molly is already 13 weeks along. Molly had a miscarriage back in the Fall and I think they really wanted to make sure everything was fine before announcing it to everyone....I am soo happy for their family...pray for baby #3 to be a little girl! Taydem needs a girl cousin!

We went to Ashby's 3rd bday party Saturday morning at Pump it Up. It was a Mickey Mouse theme...so cute. Truitt sang the National Anthem and did so good. There were about 350 people there. I didn't get to go watch him, but they all said he did awesome. Darin and Chrissy are going to try and get him to sing at a Ranger's game this summer....







1 comment:

Peyton Sparks said...

Tell Molly and Dustin congrats for me!!!! Meme told me yesterday....I hope they get their baby girl!!