Friday, July 31, 2015

Emotional Week

This week needs to hurry up and end so I can start again on Monday.  I'm so tired of dealing with banks! It is a dang process to get what you need from a bank.  I'm so happy I don't work around this all day every day.  We are down to the wire on this closing for our house.  We locked in the 90 day interest rate, well 90 days ago.  We ended up getting a 15 day extension (PTL).  And we are still down to the last week.  Stressful isn't even a good word.  It's been beyond stressful.  The rain we had in May and June absolutely hurt us (and now we are praying for rain in July-Crazy stupid Texas weather). It kept pushing us further and further back to where we are now.  And, honestly I'm done.  I can't take it any longer.  Thank goodness I have Leven who handles this type of stuff better than me.  I just wish the bank would say "here, y'all pay this" and let's get on with our lives. I'm ready to have all our invoices paid! I'm ready to just relax in our new beautiful home.  I love this house more than anything.  I lay in bed at night and look up at my ceiling and think about this whole process.  From designing the plans to picking out colors to now enjoying a bathtub!  It's ours.  All ours! Now let me enjoy it.  We were at the bank yesterday signing MORE papers and we will finally close on the house next week sometime.  Grrrrrrrrr!!
 {it doesn't help that I'm PMSn this week as well}
 
Tonight we are going over to my friend Brittany's house for dinner and HAIRCUTS!  She was the one that always cut my hair (since I was 19!).  Then she had two babies and decided to be a stay at home Mom.  She now cuts family and friends hair at her house.  So after plucking about 10 grey hairs out of my head this past week, I called her up! (Stress people, stress.  And I'm almost 35!)  Taydem's hair is so thick, so she's going to thin it out some for her.  So it's now turned into a family affair. And she's cooking us dinner---SCORE! 
 
Taydem had softball practice last night.  This age is so hard to watch.  I KNOW she's learning.  But, it's still gut wrenching at times.  Taydem is more interested in the rainbow she saw in the sky then learning to catch a fly ball.  I constantly catch myself yelling at her to pay attention (the entire practice).  I probably need to drop her off and come back.  If not, I will be coaching from the fence! I'm so glad she is playing this Fall. 
 
Tenlee is attached to my hip! I really think way more than Taydem ever was.  She now knows when I start putting on my socks and shoes, I'm about to go somewhere.  So she immediately comes and crawls in my lap and starts the whining.  Since being in the neighborhood, I walk around the circle a lot with the other ladies.  And she knows this! Most of the time she gets put in the stroller and gets to tag along.  And then, she only wants me to rock her at night.  If she's really tired, Leven can rock her. She's our blonde, curly headed, laid back, smile ALWAYS on her face, baby girl!
 
My new bag of Shakeology came in yesterday.  I'm so ready to get back to drinking my shakes.  I can't tell you enough how much better I feel every day.  And then the following week is when my first Challenge Group will take place.  We are doing the 3 day refresh!  There's 12 of us total that ordered the 3DR!
 Last night Taydem had a friend spend the night and I took Tenlee in the room to let her play with them for a little while.  {She's starting to think she's big these days.}  One of Taydem's dolls has a wig, so I put it on Tenlee.  We all got a kick out of it.  So funny!

 
After this crazy emotional week, I have to remember who's in control.  And let him guide me each and every day and for me to always trust in him.  This is one thing I pray about...a lot.  Patience and guidance and trust.  Every day I read my Jesus Calling devotional book (it's at work with me) and on today July 31, read what it says:
 
This is exactly what I needed this morning.  Happy Friday to you all. 
 
~DB~

No comments: