Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hot summer sun

Taydem had a softball tryout yesterday for a select fall ball team.  We were hesitant in letting her tryout because they play every Saturday in Henderson from Sept 12-Oct 31.  That's right in the middle of volleyball season.  But I don't want her getting behind.  So we headed to the fields in the hot hot time of the day! I have never seen Taydem sweat that much.  She did really good fielding the balls but she has seriously lost her swing.  She swings like she is golfing.  And yes, she has been with Leven a few times here lately playing golf! She made the team (13 tried out and they were only going to take 12 on the team, but decided to keep all 13).  No turning back now!
 Now it's time to get outside and practice on that swing!
 
Before we left for the tryout, I had a cleaning lady meet me at the house and go over what I want done and pricing.  I paid $70 in Pine Tree and I loved my little lady that cleaned for us.  So I knew with a bigger home I would probably have to pay more.  She said $80.  This is one thing that I have missed.  Even if we were living in that tiny apartment, it's just nice to come home to a CLEAN smelling home.  So she starts tomorrow!! Whoo-hoo!
 
This picture will melt anyone's heart! She adores Taydem

Who is this baby?  We still don't know who she looks like! Little stinker for sure
 
 

No comments: