Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Disney Dream

This may be the longest I have been away from the blogging world! I can't even begin to tell you how busy I have been.
 
Taydem had the trip of a lifetime at Disney World.  Aunt Terri really did it for Taydem over her Thanksgiving Break.  I am just so thankful she gave Taydem this amazing gift.  A memory with her Grans and a memory with her Aunt Terri that she will cherish forever. 
She is still talking about it today.










December is here! This afternoon we are closing on our construction loan people! This time is finally here.  Dad started yesterday on clearing our lot.  I'm beyond happy! My heart is just full of joy! I'm buying presents left and right and can hardly keep up with my days.  Tenlee is now waving bye bye, saying bye bye, saying momma, dada and clapping! Trever is finishing up finals this week! He is pushing for that 4.0! We will see what he ends up with.  Whatever he gets....he has busted his butt this first semester at Texas Tech! So happy for him.
 
Leven killed a good one in Lampasses this past weekend. 
 
 

No comments: