Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hard loss

Last night was tough.  We came so close to beating Robinson really in three games.  That's how close we were evenly matched.  But in the end, Robinson came out on top beating the Lady Dawgs in 4 games.  We fought so hard.  To be such a young team, they did not want to give in.  The scores proved it. 
 
23-25
26-24
23-25
15-25
 
Each game was neck and neck until the very end.  It's almost like you wish you would have just gotten your butts kicked instead of being so close like that.  So close, knowing that it could have easily gone your way.  I'm super proud of Leven and how hard he has worked with these girls and this Carthage program.  Right now club season is already starting up and we have a 7th grade team playing and an 8th grade team playing.  And guess who will be coaching those 8th graders once again? ME!! I'm so excited to get my hands on this group.  These girls are fired up and ready.  There's about 4 or 5 that have older sisters right now in high school and they are READY! It's gonna be a fun season.  I think I'm going to be able to do so much with this group, because they are so much more advanced than an other team I've ever coached. I'm excited, can you tell?  But these girls are so ready to continue playing volleyball.  They aren't ready for it to stop and that's what you want! I'm excited for Leven and for the future of Carthage volleyball. 
 
 
Trever is supposed to come in this weekend to umpire a Pine Tree baseball tournament with his friend Bradley.  They are each getting paid some really good money, so it was a no brainer for him to drive down here and do this.  But the weather is supposed to be nasty and COLD! We are waiting to see if the rain holds off so the tournament doesn't get called off. 
 
Taydem and Terri and Ann are getting closer and closer for their DISNEYWORLD VACATION! I can hardly stand it for Taydem.  I am more excited than she is I think. She will have the time of her little 7 year old life! 
 
Tenlee is the cutest thing on this planet:






 
 
 
 

No comments: