Wednesday, March 13, 2013

OZ

Trever, Tay AND Leven are all off this week for Spring Break. Last night Lev had a poker game at our house and I lasted 6 hours playing with those guys. Very proud of myself but also tired this morning. They are all coaches and I'm the only one that had to go to work this morning. They ended up playing until 3:30 am!!

Today Leven played golf with some friends so Trever took his girlfriend and Tay to the movies. Sweet, right? They took Tay to see Oz the Great and Powerful. I'm a little jealous bc I've been wanting to see this movie. I can't wait to hear what Tay thought of it.



The weather is beautiful outside today. I hate being stuck in an office all day. Tomorrow my company is cooking for one of our customers so I will be outside tomorrow helping with that!

I have been wanting a certain ring for a long time (pic below). I have always loved this style. So I'm thinking about trading some old diamond stud earrings in for this ring. I first need to see how much the earrings appraise for, then I will go from there.



The ring above is way more than I want to pay but I want something similar to this.

I've been eyeing these shoes for a few weeks and bought them yesterday. I love the crazy colors. If I had all the money in the world, my closet would be full of Nike's.

I


Buying new shoes puts me in the exercise mood! So I'm starting in Monday. Summer and dreadful swimsuits are just around the corner. I think I may join a gym. I'm actually tired of the bootcamps. We have a new gym in Longview called Gymbox. Ever heard of it?

When Danin and I were in the plane headed to New York City, we got bored and started playing with the photo booth app on her IPad. Check us out! I laugh everytime!






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: