Friday, March 1, 2013

I am heading back to Ft Worth tonight for another volleyball tournament this weekend. Trever played really well in yesterday's baseball games and he has another game tonight. I hope Leven keeps Taydem bundled up nice and warm since its going to be freezing tonight.

The Mexia Lady Blackcat basketball team will be playing in the state game tomorrow! I'm so excited for this team and especially the coach. Good job Coach Barger!

Our Tatum boys are playing their first round of regionals this afternoon. If they win, they will play White Oak once again to see who goes on to state.

Leven just sent me this picture. He said the hawk was guarding Trever's truck.



Here's a picture of Taydem and her little friends at one of the baseball games.



Have a wonderful weekend! Stay warm!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: