Friday, August 3, 2012

TGIF

Thank goodness it's FRIDAY fo sho! This week has been a crazy one.  The only week out of the summer that we have had car issues. NO, there's nothing wrong with our cars, we just don't have enough! Leven had camps all week (not at Pine Tree), Trever worked every day, and of course I had to work.  So Leven had to drive me to work every morning and then come and get me after 5. So that meant that I had to stay at the office all day without leaving on a lunch break. Makes for a long day for sure.  Next week Leven starts 2 a days, but thank goodness he can just walk to and from the gym. Hopefully in the spring Trever will have a brand new truck!

I am trying to decide what to do about working out. I'm getting kind of burned out on bootcamp. I want something different. Not that I don't like the bootcamp I've been at (seriously they are awesome, check them out http://staffordbootcamp.com/), but I need to push myself harder. I've been going to Stafford Bootcamp on and off for 2 years now. I have been wanting to try CrossFit for sometime now, but I'm scared to death of it! Don't ask me why, I think I'm just intimidated I guess. There's one here in Longview and I've heard really good things about it. So I may give it a try.  My sister and SIL are doing Insanity and they love that.  So I've also thought about trying that before CrossFit.

A few weeks ago I walked into my house one day after work and it was pretty warm.  I knew something had to be wrong with our AC.  So I thought, let me check out our filters. Leven had changed one out about 2 weeks before this, but we didn't change the other one because I didn't think it needed it.  What do you think?

OMG. My dad would be so proud....NOT! 
For once, we have nothing planned this weekend.  I'm looking forward to cuddling up on the coach in my big, oversized pajama pants watching the Olympics and catching up on all my TV shows from this past week.  It's gonna be a good weekend!

My sassy DOLL!

No comments: