Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It's a ZOO in there!

We took ALL the kids (except Trever!) to the zoo this past weekend. And we all had a good time. The weather was beyond perfect. The Caldwell Zoo is located in Tyler, which is only about 40 miles from us (if that). And I think the last time I went I was around 13! I can't believe it has taken me this long to revisit. It's not too big but not too small either. And the flowers around the property were beautiful! Taydem had a blast! I was so mad at myself for not bringing my nicer camera. But at the time I didn't feel like carrying it around. So, instead I had to use my iphone.



Trever is STILL kicking some butt in baseball! They beat Hallsville last night. It's been since 2008 since Pine Tree beat their rivals in baseball. Proud of those boys and even more proud of Trever! Here's the newspaper article:
http://www.news-journal.com/sports/high_schools/pine-tree-snaps-long-losing-streak-vs-bobcats/article_cf16fe5f-78a0-55d8-b1c7-ed13d0d67b48.html

No comments: