Thursday, March 15, 2012

Working out is about to wear me out! I started bootcamp back in January and I'm pretty much already burned out from it. Vegas is in June, but I need a break.  Next week is my last week so I'm think I'm going to take a break and start back up in May. Ugh....

Leven took off to Mexia yesterday and Trever went to visit his mom. Taydem and I have the house to ourselves for a couple of days! Can you see me smiling??

So last night we headed to Tatum to eat burgers at Dustin and Molly's house and celebrate Darin's birthday. I love these times we spend together. I have said it over and over. We are so blessed to be right around the corner from one another. I love seeing Taydem play with all her cousins. I actually got all of them together for a quick picture.
Later on I took a few pictures of Taydem and Austyn. Austyn loves her big cousin Taydem and does everything she does.

Trever is still doing really well in baseball. As of Tuesday he was leading the team with the highest batting average. His playing first base and has made some incrediable saves. Very proud of him!

Taydem has her Pre-K graduation in May! OMG. I've been getting information about it and I can't believe it. She's so grown. She has to say a couple of sentences for part of the graduation. I guess they are putting together a little program for us. So we've been practicing.  ALOT

No comments: