Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I am in love with the new television show SMASH! Just saying....

Last Friday Paul (one of my co workers) and I headed over to the airport to welcome Cliff's son, Dustin. Cliff use to work with Paul and I and his son is a fighter pilot for the U.S. Navy. Dustin lives in Virginia but had been out in Las Vegas for training. He was going to make a stop in Longview to refuel and see his parents. He hadn't seen them since Christmas! So Paul and I jumped all over this invitation and headed out there. It was so neat watching them come in. Those jets are LOUD! And are much bigger than I imagined. I know his parents are proud of him!
Another pilot flew in with him. He was headed to Florida.

Taydem's Pre-K spring pictures turned out so great! This little girl is a natural with the camera and is just beautiful! Such a blessing in my life!
This past weekend I finished up my club volleyball season. I will miss coaching these girls, but boy I'm I glad it's over. I am getting old I guess! I just have way too much going on these days and this season I was wore out. We ended up winning the bronze bracket and we all felt good ending the season. These girls improved sooooo much since the first practice. I can't wait to watch them play for Pine Tree next year!

No comments: