Thursday, August 25, 2011

No mam!

So I'm in love with Miranda Lambert and her new gal group PISTOL ANNIES! Their album is so my kind of music. Plus I love good harmony and they got it. Go get the album (or download it) today!


Ok, if I'm having a bad day I usually go to this website and I usually turn that frown upside down!
 I DID NOT take these pictures OR come up with the comments underneath.
 I hope your day is a little brighter now!
There's an actual website:

Cracks me up!

Alright folks, we need your help! We are trying to figure out what the hell is going on here. Is she exhausted from saving so much money while shopping at Walmart? You tell us!

Dizzam!! Check out the glutes on Bobby from the Ernest movies! Impressive!

I know your parents probably always told you to “dream big” but I don’t think you’re doing that correctly.



Hmmm, I would have figured she would be buying white-trash bags!



 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I totally downloaded Pistol Annies as soon as I got back to the States. I am obsessed...it is so amazing!