Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hot Springs and more....

Wow, I need to catch up.

Last week all the family headed to Hot Springs, Arkansas (except Leven, Trever, and Eric). Mom and Dad rented a really nice house on Lake Hamilton for 5 days. I could only come for 2 days since my work schedule is pretty much shot!

I don't think we slowed down the entire time we were there. One day we went to Magic Springs Park. It's pretty neat bc it's combined = Water Park + Amusement Park! I don't do rollar coasters that well. As long as they don't go in circles, I'm fine. Darin forced me on 2 rides that I DID NOT want to go on! We were there for about 2 hours and then the sky decided it wanted to rain THAT DAY! We spent about an hour in an ice cream parlor waiting for everything to calm down. Needless to say, the sky never cleared up and we had to head home early! boo for rain that day!!


That night Dustin and Darin rented a boat and we took it out on the lake. We heard about a restaurant right on the water and decided to try it out! The view was nice, but the food wasn't!


The next day we headed downtown Hot Springs to check out all the little shops and feel the hot hot water! Thanks to Mom and Dad for a wonderful VACA with the family! Look at all the kiddos! Growing up way too fast!


No comments: