Friday, July 22, 2011

And....she loves it!

My niece, Macy, came to visit us all this past week. They live in Austin and we NEVER see them! We enjoyed having her but missed seeing her sister...hopefully next time Misti can join her. Her last night here, Taydem and I took her to get all of our toes done!!
Taydem started gymnastics last night. Just as I thought, she loved it. I couldn't help but laugh at her the entire time. She's not shy (we all know this) and she's not afraid of anything. There were only 3 girls in her class and the other girls have been going for several months now. So they both knew a little more with what was going on. But still, Taydem was the leader in everything and everytime he asked for a volunteer her hand went up first. So funny! Poor thing also has a little more booty on her than I imagined. She kept digging that leotard out of her butt after every move she made. Towards the end of her class, she kept acting like she had to go potty. But there was know way she was leaving until it was over. I was so afraid she was going to have an accident right in front of everyone. After it was over they got a popsicle. Yup, that did it for her. She can't wait until next week.

Thanks Uncle David for my cool chalk! I have drawn all over the driveway and now sidewalk!

No comments: