Monday, June 27, 2011

Romp it UP!

I have had more people comment on Taydem's outfit from the beach, aka...lacey romper! These little rompers are really popular right now. I bought Taydem one as well as my niece Austyn. Same color, so I need a picture ASAP! I bought these rompers off of facebook from a sweet gal that I have bought a few things from already. She's super fast with delivery and very easy to work with. Her name is Shayna Strother Mills and her facebook page is called Texas Monkey Boutique! Check out her page. She has all kinds of feather headbands and more colors for the rompers! I bought the necklace from Old Navy at the last minute before heading to the beach.




Leven's surgery will be July 5th (next Tuesday). He has to be at the doctor's office by 7:45. Please say a prayer for him in hopes that this is just a simple procedure and wipe it all out!

And speaking of Leven: He found his "old" high school baseball jersey and decided to try it on for old times sake. Um...little small! He was having major flashbacks and wished he was this size back then! Wonder how he got this jersey in the first place???? ha

And one more picture! Hopefully this makes you smile! This is my beautiful niece Austyn! I laugh everytime I see this picture:


Have a blessed week!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah ha ha HA! Oh my gosh - that picture of Austyn makes me laugh hysterically. Hmmm. I'm just wondering if we wore a bikini with that belly, would it still be cute? Hmmmm....