Thursday, August 5, 2010

Wedding weekend.....

So the moment has finally come around.......Danin is getting married on Saturday! This week has been jam packed with excitement. Leven started 2 a day practices on Monday, Trever is not playing football this year, but is playing fall baseball, and Taydem and I have been running around crazy getting ready for the wedding. So far:

We have gotten our pedicures
I'm getting my spray tan put on this afternoon
I've practiced my song with the other 3 for the wedding (Dus and I are singing "When You Got a Good Thing" by Lady A)
Tonight we are putting truffles in boxes and ribbon around the boxes (this will take awhile)
Tomorrow we have the bridal luncheon and the rehearsal dinner
Sataurday ALL the girls are coming to my house to get their hair put up and makeup on the faces!

Time will really fly by now and she will say "I do" before we even know it! I'm so thrilled for her. I'm smiling right now as I type. She's had a wonderful summer (hmmmm, new house, new car and now a hubby!) I love weddings so much and her's is the only one this year! It's a great time to get with friends and family and get ALL dressed up! We will all look pretty snazzy in our get it! Can't wait to share the photos! Until next week.....

No comments: