Monday, February 22, 2010

Birthday'd OUT!

My nephew Truitt turned 5 last week and he had his birthday party yesterday at Chuckie Cheese! I thought he was 4! I even bought a birthday card saying Happy Birthday to the 4 year old! How embarrassing. It's so hard to believe that all these kids are growing up. He was just a little baby. So Happy Birthday TRUITT!
Other than Truitt we had 2 more birthdays this past weekend to attend! We went to another 5 year old's birthday, Cole! Cole's momma, Natalie, and I work together and have become really good friends. And then our friend Curt turned the big 3-0 on Friday so we all went bowling to celebrate! So fun. Everytime I bowl I forget how fun it really is. And let me brag just a little bit. I won 3 out of the 4 games. The first two games were just against Leven and yes I beat him TWICE! The next game was against 5 others and I beat ALL of them, ha! Here are a few pics from that night.

No comments: