Thursday, December 17, 2009

Huh? What did you say?

Taydem is talking more and more these days, but it's so hard to understand her. She gets so frustrated with us, b/c she knows what she's talking about, but we don't have a clue! Yesterday when I picked her up from daycare she saw her bag and started saying, "ships." Well I didn't see any "ships" laying around so I ignored her. Well she started yelling it and getting mad at me. Then she started crying! I finally realized she rememberd there were some "CHIPS" in her bag from the other day. (I can't believe she remembered that first of all!) So when I got them out she looked at me and said, "ships mommie!" I busted out laughing. She was so sure of herself. She's a doll!

Leven leaves today to go hunting in South Texas. He's going to our friend's family's land down there, Patrick Meyer! This is the same place where he killed his deer last year. I told him that he can't hang another one up in the house unless it's bigger than the one we already have hanging up!!!!!! I don't want a house full of deer heads on the walls. He's going to be gone until Sunday.

Trever leaves tomorrow night to stay with his mother for Christmas and then heads to CANCUN on Tuesday with Leven's mom and brother! His three cousins are going too. He's so excited he can't even think straight. I helped him pack last night and he opened presents from us.

So that means, Taydem and I will be home alone for a few days. Tonight I have volleyball practice, tomorrow I think we are going to stay with mom and dad, (mom if you're reading this I hope you don't mind), Saturday I have my company Christmas party and we are going to see Santa after that, Sunday Church and more volleyball practice. So it looks like we are going to stay busy!

I truly love this time of year! I LOVE LOVE to give gifts. Leven and I were on a super tight budget this year since we've built the new house and all. I've really had to do some thinking when buying my gifts. I tried to save a lot of money on SALES!! I did so good yesterday. I bought for 7 people and it cost me $35! I went to Hobby Lobby where pretty much the whole store is 50% off right now!! Yippee!! I love when that happens. So I'm offically finished with my shopping. The only thing I have left to buy is a fish! Yes, a fish. We have an 8 gallon aquarium to fill up with water and put fish in it so Tay can see it Christmas morning. We are only going to start with one fish so I can get the water right! Knowing me the thing will be dead in a week. This tank is pretty big. Hopefully later on we will put about 10 fish in there! Tay loves loves fish! She's going to love it.
Until next time
DB

Thank you Uncle Ed!

No comments: