Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lots of catching up to do

Wow. This past week has really just flown by. I have so much to talk about. Starting with New Moon! Last Thursday, Danin and I decided to meet Natalie at the moves at midnight to watch the crazy crazy New Moon! We really got there about 10:30 to get some good seats. By 11:30, I was starting to fall asleep. Hurry up 12! The movie was really good and I enjoyed every bit of it, but I WILL NOT attend another midnight movie ever again. I'm too old for all that I guess. There were tons of screaming girls, and women, and everyone was walking around in their PJ's. I didn't get to sleep until 3 that night and work came reallllllyyy early.
Friday I helped host a wedding "couples" shower for a good friend of mine from Tatum. We thought we pulled off a pretty good shower. It was a mexican themed party with lots of food and drinks!
Saturday morning Danin and I headed to Houston to visit our family down there. We had so much fun! I didn't have Taydem tugging at my legs and I didn't even have my hubby messing with me! It was so lovely! Thanks to my Mom and Leven for watching Tay!! We stayed with Chelsea, Gus and Lyla. Carl was out of town on a hunting trip. We went out Saturday night and once we got home Chelsea and I danced in her living room like two 12 year old girls until 3:30 in the morning!! Sunday Chelsea hosted a Southern Living party at her house and I was the consultant!! Thanks again Chelsea. The party went so well.
Loads of fun and plenty of rest, but it was so nice to come home and see my tooter poot and my sweet hubby!

No comments: