Monday, January 26, 2009

Billy Bob's

This past weekend we went up to Ft. Worth to the stockyards. My Mom and Dad were going up there anyway to the stock show and so we just tagged along. Danin and Brandi also met us up there along with Leven's good buddy, Sonny. We drove up on Saturday morning and made several stops along the way...haha! We checked into our hotel around 1:20 then headed to the stockyards. Sonny had been before so he showed Leven and I around...let me add something really fast....IT WAS FREEZING! OMG...we picked a horrible Saturday to be there...it was 30 outside with the wind chilll in the lower 20's. After walking around and shopping we headed back downtown to get dressed for dinner. We all were eating at H3 (steak house in the stockyards) and my cousin Beth and her husband David met us there. They just moved to Texas about 6 months ago from Tennessee. They live in Southlake. After dinner it was off to Billy Bob's for the Neal McCoy concert. I had never been to Billy Bob's before...it is HUGE, really too big for me. There's so much going on...I swear there are 100 pool tables, place to eat, bull riding arena, arcade games, probably 20 different bars, concert area, and the dance hall. We had a good time...
Leven ended up getting a horrible migraine right in the middle of the concert, so we had to call it an early night. Overall it was a great weekend to get away...

Thanks to my brother's and their wives who kept Taydem for us! We owe them one!

No comments: