Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to business...

Well school started back up for Trever and Leven. Trever was actually really excited to get back to school. I'm sure Leven was too. Trever is still playing basketball and will soon try out for a select baseball team. He's getting taller...almost as tall as me...I still got him by about 3 inches.

Taydem is a DRAMA QUEEN! I think I have already stated that several times. She can finally say Mamma! And believe me, she says it all the time..it's really cute. Last night we were watching TV (The Bachelor, I told myself I wasn't going to watch it this season, but of course you can't watch the first episode and not the rest!!!!!!) and Taydem had gotten one of her dolls and was trying to put her clothes on the baby doll. It was so sweet. She was just a talking to the baby too. That girl loves to eat!! I'm not sure where it goes, but she's an eater.

We got our house plans back over the weekend. We LOVE IT, and the house isn't even built yet. It's a little bigger than we wanted. I just hope we can afford the thing once it gets built. But it's perfect for us. Leven got his game room and I have my big kitchen! Hopefully we will break ground within the next month. Can't wait!!

No comments: