Monday, November 17, 2008

Mexia update

So we went to Mexia this past weekend for a visit. We stayed with Leven's mom on Friday night and his dad on Saturday. We got to his mom's a little after 8 and they had some ribs waiting on us. We had a good time with them, but we had to leave early on Saturday for a busy day ahead of us. I had a baby shower to attend at 10 for Kimberly. She got sooooooo many cute outfits! Mallory will be set for some time. Her baby room is adorable! Leven visited the Brizendine's while I was there. That afternoon we went to his dad's and had chicken spaghetti that evening before heading out to The Falcon! The Brizendine's kept Trever and Taydem occupied for us. There's nothing like The Falcon. If you are ever driving through Mexia stop by and have yourself a drink. Yesterday we had breakfast and lunch with his dad and then headed on back to L-view. Let's just say we all gained a few pounds while being there...good food! So tonight it's off to spin class....I'm loving the new gym I joined. They also have a daycare where I can keep Taydem while I'm sweatin' it up!! So fun!!

No comments: