Friday, November 7, 2008

Coach of the Year?



So last night Danin, Brandi, and I made the trip to Mesquite to support Leven and his team. What a game! I never wouldv'e thought they would take Waco Midway to 5 games, but we did!! We won the 1st and 3d, but lost in the end. They really worked hard together, but Waco had a little more pull. I'm so proud of my baby for all the accomplishments he made with this team. Leven is a great coach and this season really shows it. I think he deserved "Coach of the Year" not someone else.... I'm sure all the players and parents think so as well...so now it's time to keep rooting for the Mexia LadyCats...




Here's a few pics from last nights game...the guy in the picture is Bradley. He has been following Leven's team for about 10 years now. He was a huge LadyCat fan (and still is), but since Leven moved he now has some Lady Pirate in him...He's great!!


No comments: