Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sickness everywhere

So over the weekend Leven and I decide to head to the boats. Trever was out of town and my parents kept Taydem for us...whoo hoo no kids for a night. We were really excited, especially Leven. The night was horrible!!!! I ended up getting extremely sick at the boats and throwing up all on the lobby floor in front of everyone. I tried to get to the restroom but obviously didn't make it in time. I'm sure everyone who saw me thought, poor girl is already that drunk and it's only 8:30! So let's just say that night I spent it in the restroom at home. So much for having a good time with your husband....

On Sunday we celebrated my nephews birthday. Aidan is already 5 (his birthday is actually today!)! So we had some cake at Mom's house and visited with the family. I tried to steer clear of everyone since I was sick, but it was only a 24 hour bug and I felt fine that day. So my sister-in-law tells my mom that Truitt is throwing up today....yikes! Last night Leven got sick...he's a big baby alright...he had the same thing as Taydem and I and you would've thought he was dieing...haha! Men...I just pray that Trever and Danin don't get sick....

I took pictures of Taydem at the pumpkin patch on Saturday and I will get them up soon...Leven plays Longview tonight. His mom and her husband are coming down to watch the game...(Hey Ann, I know you will read this!)

No comments: