Friday, August 22, 2008

Thank you CUZ and Happy Birthday TAYDEM ELIZABETH

So today is my little girls birthday! I can't believe she is 1!! She's my little angel.




Leven is up in Ft. Worth with his volleyball team. This is one of the toughest tourney's in the state...hopefully they won't get killed!! Go LadyPirates....

From Longview News Journal:

It just happened really quick," Barker said. "You want to get that type of stuff done as fast as possible, not for the coaches but for the kids. Leaving my kids over there was a tough thing to do this late in the year." Barker arrives at Pine Tree after nine seasons as head coach at Mexia, where he won at least 19 games eight times and went to the playoffs seven times. Barker, who has also coached at Crockett and has 270 wins in 13 seasons, won 20 or more games seven times at Mexia. Definitely you're going to feel a little pressure," Barker said. "There's a lot of expectations for Pine Tree. The thing about that pressure is we don't have 6-4 McCrays coming through. There's a little pressure, but I'm used to pressure. There was a lot pressure where I came from to win every year. That's just part of coaching.


Ok...thanks to my wonderful and talented cousin, I now have my BLOG looking oh so cute! Thanks Chelsea--I LOVE IT!!

Last but not least---

THANK GOODNESS IT'S FRIDAY!

No comments: