Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Babies

So right now I have 6 of my friends who are preggo. Kristen was pregnant but I believe she had hers today....welcome Kinsley Kay Vest! So the others are Meagan-Dec, Lacey-Nov, Brittany-Dec, Tiffany-Dec, Kimberly-Feb and Samantha-March!! Crazy huh?? So this means...LOTS OF BABY SHOWERS!

Tonight Leven has his 2nd home game, against Whitehouse. But he has asked me and my sister to head to another game tonight to SCOUT!! I just thought my coaching days were over. And my little mini me is going with us. We have to take turns playing with her at the game so the other one can watch. Then we switch!! She's a mess right now.

OMG! I am going to gain like 10 pounds if I don't start working out. I sit behind a desk all day now and I have all these great places to go eat lunch now!! I need a workout plan...and then stick with it.

No comments: