Wednesday, July 13, 2016

I'm horrible at keeping up

 
Happy 4th of July pic!
We got to spend a few good days with Trever! We watched Taydem and her team play softball all weekend, went out on the lake for a few hours, ate and visited with family and friends and ended that weekend with a firework show out at our friends place!
Shivers.  I had to finally break down and drive to north Longview to try these snowcones out.  Worth the drive.  Wish I lived closer.  They make their syrup homemade.  So it's mainly a delish fruit mixture on top of this ice.  I got the cocunut/pinapple and it was oh so good! I will be making another trip before summer is over!
 SnapChat.  We are a little addicted! Tenlee and Taydem love the different filters (like this dog one!).  Not gonna lie, I love the filters too.
 Leven had a player play in the TGCA volleyball all star game last night.  So I drove up to see her play as well.  Her team won and she played in all three games! Afterwards we hung out with some friends. Good times!

No comments: