Monday, February 20, 2012

It's getting to me

I am worn out these days! I think this will be my last year to coach a club volleyball team. Two practices a week and weekend tournaments are getting to be too much. This past weekend we had another tournament in the Garland area. Ronny and Debbie Maxey were nice enough to let Leven and I stay in their condo. Their condo is by far one of the nicest places I've stayed at. It's located in Uptown Dallas one the 7th floor. So cool! Here's a picture of our view Sunday morning.

My team this year is struggling! We just can't seem to get it together. The problem is these girls are way to soft. None of them have a competitive bone in their bodies. They are just out their to play. I don't think they care if they win or lose. So it DRIVES ME CRAZY, when I'm trying to coach them. So if you do bad on Saturday pool play, then you have the later games on Sunday. And that means getting home later!! **Another reason to be worn out**

Trever started baseball (finally) last Wednesday. His first game is tonight!

Taydem is getting bigger and smarter! I can tell a big change in her these past couple of months.

Leven is on to coaching Track for this Spring. His first meet got cancelled (rain, this past Saturday) so he was able to go with me to my volleyball tournament. I never talked about Valentine's last week. Leven hooked me up with a nice pair of sunglasses and flowers!

I have always liked any kind of video games. Growing up my parents wouldn't let us kids have a video game system in our house because 1. They knew we would all fight over it AND 2. They didn't want us stuck in the house behind a TV all day. So I would find ways to always get my hands on one. Usually at our cousins or friends house. Well now I'm in my 30's and I'm hooked on these stupid iphone games! Angry birds, Bejeweled, and Temple Run. I will lay in bed at night playing these games until I'm about to pass out. Plus, I always have to beat my score from the night before! Temple Run is my new obsession. I finally broke my record last night. If you don't play this game, then you have no idea what this score means!! I'm still not as good as A LOT of folks, but it's my best score.

No comments: