Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Our Meme and Papaw

I believe it is so important to have grandparents apart of your children's life. I never knew my mom's daddy and my mom's mom (Nannie) died the summer starting my senior year. I think about her often and how proud she would be of all of her grandkids, and of course her own children. My Nannie was a very loving, hard working woman! Miss her tons...

My dad's parents are still alive and we grew up right down the road from them. My Papaw here lately hasn't been doing all the best. He's 89 years old and is starting to really slow down. My Meme is still right there beside him trying her best to take care of him. Taydem and I went to visit them over the weekend. We brought her a huge bouquet of flowers and these are a few pictures of her and Tay putting them in a vase.



Taydem thought Papaw needed to smell ALL the flowers!



My favorite!

  

No comments: