Monday, October 18, 2010

Surprise weekend

Let's keep it up Rangers!

Saturday was such a wonderful day! Leven and I had planned on driving over to Shreveport to eat some seafood at Ralph and Cacoo's. So we headed over around 5, tore up some food, watched the end of the Ranger's game, and then headed over to The El Dorado. He said we were only going to play the slot machines for a little while bc we needed to get back to the kiddos. As we were walking in he said he wanted to step inside the club there and catch some of the Braves/Phillies game. It was only like 7:30 so that sounded good to me. As we were walking in I heard something like, "Let's all help celebrate Devin's 30th birthday!" huh? I looked over at Leven and he was cracking up. Then I looked further in the club and saw a group of crazy people yelling and screaming! That group was a surprise for ME! I still can't believe he pulled it off. Thanks to ALL who came: Danin and Eric, Darin and Chrissy, Samantha and Tommy (drove in from Houston!), Lacey, Cherry and Kyle (pregnant and still came along!) Whitney and Pat, Patrick (came from Mexia), Brandi, John, Natalie, Lucas (came from Dallas) and of course Leven! I had the best time. We danced and danced and danced! Leven said his hips hurt the next day! The only thing I missed was my CAMERA! My other little surprise was that we were staying the night! Wow! Trever's mom stayed the night at our house. She hasn't seen Trever in awhile since he's been playing baseball so Leven told her to just stay the night. So it was win/win for everyone! I'm still surprised about the whole thing! I just love parties!!!


Chrissy took this pic with her phone!
 Leven's girls are sitting in second place right now in district. They have two away games this week and next week they finish up district.

No comments: