Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Volleyball is OVER!

This past weekend was my last volleyball tournament. It seems like it was just starting back in January. It was the Lone Star Classic (big one!) and was held at the Dallas Convention Center and lasted way too long! It was Friday-Sunday and I was dragging out of that gym Sunday afternoon. My team had to forfeit on Friday b/c too many of them play softball and had a district game that night. But, I still had to drive up there and get my team registered between 12-2. Bummer! I ended up watching Leven's older girls play. Thank goodness I roomed with the other coach, Kristen! We had so much fun together. My girls ended the season pretty well and I was proud of them. Looking back in January they all improved so much. I'm excited to watch them play this fall now that I've gotten to know all of them so good. But I was ready to get home Sunday and sleep in my own bed.

Now, it's Tuesday and I leave this afternoon for Houston. My work is sending Natalie and I down that way for training. I was pretty excited about it a month ago, but now I'm not. I was just gone and now I'm leaving again. I couldn't wait to get home and see Tay on Sunday. She misses her Momma when I'm not there. Now, Leven has to hold the fort down for a few more days! Thanks baby! I know it won't hurt him!

No comments: