Friday, April 23, 2010

Houston

These past few days were spent in Houston for a Quickbooks training seminar. Natalie and I headed down there after lunch on Tuesday. We brought her 5 year old son Cole with us b/c he was going to spend a couple of days at his Meme's house. We started off that night eating dinner with her MIL and Cole at Chuy's! Yum Yum! We then headed to our hotel to get settled in. Once we arrived we saw a few people dressed as clowns walking around the lobby, hum? To our suprise, our hotel was also hosting the International CLOWN Convention. OMG! We could not stop laughing. Really?, a clown convention?? Hilarious! This was about 9 o'clock at night and they were still dressed up. I think we were more interested in the clowns then what we were really there for. They had classes on face painting, balloon designs, being funny, etc! Really? We couldn't believe it. And let me tell you, they were from everywhere.



We had to take a picture to show everyone back at work!


This picture cracks me up! We get home from our last night there and this clown is passed smooth out in the lobby! NO MAM!

While we were there we met up with my cousins Chelsea and Channing for dinner! They chose a super delicious place and I am still talking about that steak! Thanks you two! I hate that we live away from each other. I love them to death! I was really ready to get back home after this trip! I will say that Natalie and I had a blast together. Full of memories................!

No comments: