Friday, March 20, 2009

TGIF

This week has been the LONGEST week I have ever had.

Leven came home yesterday afternoon from being in Mexia for a couple of days. I was so glad to see him too. After a couple of days away from your loved one you start to miss them. Tomorrow Mom, Danin, Tay and I are going to Shreveport to do some shopping on the boardwalk. We haven't had a girls day in awhile so tomorrow will be much needed. On Sunday, my parents are having a fish fry for the family! This time of the year is perfect to eat fish. I'm so excited about next weekend though. Leven and I are going to Shreveport on Saturday and meeting some good friends of ours that afternoon and will party all night! Hopefully we won't get tired early...

1 comment:

Peyton Sparks said...

mmmm a fish fry! I sure do miss living there!!