Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring is here

We had a packed weekend. Saturday morning I got up and headed to a skeet shooting range to help my company cook breakfast for all the shooters. I had to get up so freakin' early, but we were finished by 9. Then I took Taydem to my Meme's house and took pictures of her by all the flowers. After that we cleaned the boat up really good and put it in the water for the first time. Leven, Taydem, Danin, Brandi and I were out on the lake for about 3 hours soaking up the sun. It was so nice being out on the water. Leven keeps telling me to look on the bright side about not getting our house started yet. He said at least we will be on the lake all summer, he has a point! Saturday night I went to a wine tasting/lingerie shower for a good friend of ours. Krystal is getting married at the end of April so we all got together to celebrate. The house the party was at was amazing! Yesterday after church Mom and Dad wanted to have a fish fry and get the family all together. Our family "loves" having a fish fry whenever possible...and my dad can sure cook some good fish! And to top off the weekend, the weather was beautiful!





No comments: