Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

Yea, right...white Christmas?? Have we ever had a white Christmas here in East Texas?

Last night we had our company Christmas party. We had almost everyone there, with their families! Of course the whole time I had to chase Tooter Poot around the house. She's always on the go. My boss and his wife bought gifts to exchange for The Chinese Christmas game. I ended up with a set of really great knives! I needed a knife set so bad...lucky me. They also bought Taydem, Trever, and Leven a little something...very nice people.

This weekend we are heading to Mexia to do Christmas with all his family. Saturday we will be with his Mom and Mike and his brother's family. And on Sunday we will be visiting his dad and his step-mom's family. I'm sure we will make a few more visits while we are there.

Please keep Greg Huber in your prayers (Leven's coaching buddy from Teague). We got a call last night around 3. He was rushed back to the hospital and was put in ICU. The doctors said there isn't much they can do for him now...pray pray pray!!!

No comments: